Term & Conditions of Online Purchase
- Authenticity: We guarantee that all advertised products are 100% genuine.
- Term and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from Hanna Malaysia Online Store and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
- Order: All prices are reflected in Ringgit Malaysia (RM). Delivery is only available within Malaysia. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit card/ debit card payment is approved by your credit card/ debit card company. The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you.
- Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place. Only credit and debit cards are accepted as payment for orders via this site. Please ensure an accurate shipping information is supplied. It is your responsibility to check all the details on the order confirmation are correct. Charges incurred due to incorrect details will not be refunded.
- Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products within Malaysia within 7 working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 28 days from acceptance. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products at your risk. The transporter office will not be responsible for the goods if you have signed indicating the goods are received in good condition will make no compensation if goods are damaged during delivery.
- Payment: We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. For credit card payments, such payment is subject to the approval of the financial institution issuing the credit card and we shall not be liable in any way if such financial institution refuses to accept or honor the credit card for any reason.
Warranties: The majority of products will be covered for a period of 12 months from delivery date, from defects in materials and workmanship. We will replace products (or, where relevant, the faulty part) free of charge. This only applies if the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed. We will not have any further liability in respect of the products. Hanna products are designed and manufactured by our factory to the highest standards for ease of use and installation. If you encounter any difficulties while using your product, we recommend that you first consult the user manual or contact our nearest service centers for support. In the unlikely event of a failure of the product, we will arrange for your product to be serviced free-of-charge within the warranty period provided that the product was used in accordance with the user manual.
The warranty excludes, or does not apply:
-If the proof-of-purchase (invoice) has been altered or unable to present.
-If the serial number on the product has been altered or removed.
-If the defect is caused by abuse of the product or mishandling that are not in conformance with the user manual of the product.
Should any repair on product has been carried out by unauthorized persons than Hanna service technician.
- Products Images & Colours: Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Colours may vary when displayed on different computer screen. Some products may have an associated image or photo. These are for reference only and should be considered illustrative. Complaint of product images and colours differences is not acceptable.
- Typographical Errors: In the event, a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
- Product Availability: We cannot guarantee product availability and products, nonetheless, these items may not be available for immediate delivery. We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order.
- Return Policy: There is no refund or return of the item purchased via the Online Store. All sales are final.
- Privacy and Policy: We value our customers and their privacy. All personal information is used to ensure efficient processing of your order. This information is used by our staff for contacting and identifying customers and their needs. We will not give, sell, rent, or loan any personally identifiable information to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so or you authorize us to do so.